These Habits are NOT Serving You - Cut. Them. Now.
We could all use a little lesson in self care.
Because according to Dove's "The Real Truth About Beauty: Revisited" Study, only 4% of women consider themselves to be beautiful. There's no better time than today to change this statistic, so I created a framework to help women emanate beauty, power and grace.
Here are the top habits you need to cut out of your life NOW to lead a happier life with a clearer purpose.
- The habit of mindless eating, leading to poor decisions on meal choices
- Plan meals ahead of time
- Make sure there’s prepped food in the fridge for you to grab and go
- Limit alcohol and sugar - you’re more likely to make cleaner meal choices when these ingredients aren’t coursing through your system
- The habit of self neglect
- Make a point for self care - it doesn’t have to take long, you can even do it at home
- I give you FULL permission to spend a little time and money on yourself! Go for a pedicure, get laser hair removal done so you don’t have to worry about shaving all the time, go buy some new mascara!
- The habit of “busyness”
- Makes us feel like we “don’t have time” to exercise, clean our homes (a reflection of how much you think you’re worth it), spend time with friends/family
- Re-evaluate your day - how much TV are you watching? How much of your time could be utilized for other things? Write your day out and see where you might be able to re-allocate 20 mins here or there for certain activities
Which one of these habits resonates with you the most as one that you need to start phasing out of your life?